Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | Angelina Jolie ,mother of six children when determined about anything to be done , she is so much passionate to do so;really she did it.She made a very inspiring career through out her life even then she is fighting a fight of warrior as a mother,actress,beautiful lady,social activist and more as a guard for refugees etc.Below some Famous Quotes by Angelina Jolie are given:
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, tatoo
I’m just honest, I like that I don’t have to worry about what I say. I really don’t have the time or energy to pretend and I don’t want to live that way.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, Vanity Fair, Jul. 2008
We’re all just big kids. That’s all we are. We are artistes. We grew up wanting to be part of the fantasy of the fairy tales and the stories.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, interview, Mar. 2, 2005
I always play women I would date.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, Total Film Magazine, Jan. 2001
I don’t understand why some things are talked about and others are not. I don’t know why I think I can make any kind of difference. All I know is that I want to.
Famous Quotes By Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, Notes from My Travels
When I was growing up I wanted to adopt, because I was aware there were kids that didn’t have parents. It’s not a humanitarian thing, because I don’t see it as a sacrifice. It’s a gift. We’re all lucky to have each other.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | Angelina Jolie Quotes On Being A Mom
- “We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”
- “With my family, I’m trying to raise them to have respect for all people and make friends around the world and feel at home with the world and really live a truly global [life] because I think it’s what forms them and it’s really important to me.”
- “The great thing about having a bunch of kids is they just remind you that you’re the person who takes them to go poop! That’s who you are!”
- “The center of my life is my kids. I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | ANGELINA JOLIE, The Telegraph, May 29, 2011-Passion Quotes
- “I went through a period when I felt my film characters were having more fun than I was. It might partly explain why I ended up tattooed or doing certain extreme things in my life.”
- “When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.”
- “I didn’t die young. So I am very lucky. There are other artists and people that didn’t survive certain things… people can imagine that I did the most dangerous, and I did the worst… for many reasons, I shouldn’t be here.”
- “I’ve been reckless, but I’m not a rebel without a cause.”
- “If I didn’t have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.”
- “I was the punk outsider who nobody messed with. I was fearless. At 16, I graduated and moved out.”
- “I don’t see the point of doing an interview unless you’re going to share the things you learn in life and the mistakes you make. So to admit that I’m extremely human and have done some dark things I don’t think makes me unusual or unusually dark. I think it actually is the right thing to do, and I’d like to think it’s the nice thing to do.”
- “I’m not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don’t walk away from it whe
- “I always felt caged, closed in, like I was punching at things that weren’t there. I always had too much energy for the room I was in.”
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes | Angelina Jolie Quotes On Relationships
- “I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.”
- “It’s my husband’s blood…which is beautiful to me, you know? Some people like diamonds around their necks or things like that. I think that’s beautiful. And it makes me, it’s his life.” — while married to Billy Bob Thornton.
- “I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I’m walking down the street.”